4.11.05

Recently...

...I have heard praise given to a Mr. Bill Clinton. This disturbed me, because I can never get over the fact that Mr. Clinton (no, I am not going to address him as President) chose not to at least get Bin Laden in custody (before 9/11) but instead refused. For Mansoor Ijaz negotiated Sudan's offer to share intelligence data on Osama bin Laden and al Qaeda with the Clinton administration in April 1997. But did Clinton decide to do anything about it? Noooo. Why the heck would he? He was just as good as a figure-head, having no qualifications to secure such a postion as President of the United States. Grr.
I shall say no more, because that is in the past, but the man does NOT deserve praise. He could have prevented the death of many Americans, but does he care? It seems not. I cannot say for sure, because I do not know him personally, but through observing the way he acts now...I should say not.

over and out

No comments: