25.11.05

thoughts?

"Let go of the pride that may tug at you
don't be afraid of the words 'I love you'"
(dcTalk)

Pride truly does go before all falls. Heh, 'cept for me it's laziness. Pride? What is this...? Well, I'll have to say, I do have pride. I have pride in my country, troops, and the GOP (*cough*). And I'm pretty sure I have it in other things, but my head it currently sort of...broken...so, oh well.

I'm going to stop myself before I digress...hah, there i go...

I truly was going to write such a lovely post...but I forgot it. I always think of blogs to post while I'm traveling in the car, but then I forget about them when I arrive at home (though there usually are a few things to do...). Hmph. And oh my Sir Alec Guinness have we been driving a lot. *eye twitches* Too much for my taste, I'm afraid. I've spent at least half of this vacation in a car. And all of it with yucky headaches due to poor posture...
Enough about me...sorry.
Oh well, better luck next time about the blog.

over and out

"People may doubt what you say, but they will always believe what you do."
(Read Matthew 12:33)

P.S. Don't you think "Sydney Laurence" is a lovely name? (Sydney from A Tale of Two Cities and Laurence from Laurence Olivier)

No comments: